Quality, continuity and longevity of staff at ABC Academy Jackson is a priority.
- Lead Teachers possess an associate and/or bachelor degree in the fields of education and child development.
- Teacher Assistants and aides have completed college level training.
- In-service training and professional development is continually provided to all ABC Academy staff in the areas of early childhood education, child development and the HighScope philosophy, and teaching strategies.
- Maintain certification in first aid along with infant/child and adult CPR.
- Staff are annually trained in the areas of safe infant sleep, prevention of shaken baby syndrome, medication administration, child abuse and neglect mandated reporting, and blood borne pathogens, as well as reviews of all of our health and safety policies.
- Staff are members of the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the Michigan Association for the Education of Young Children, and the HighScope Membership Association.
- Each staff member strives to create a warm and loving environment filled with experiences that will foster intrinsic motivation to enjoy school and learn!
Professional, Qualified Staff
Our experienced and nurturing staff at ABC Academy each hold a degree in early childhood development to ensure that your child is ready for kindergarten when they graduate from our program. We focus on increasing your child’s cognitive development skills and personal development skills.
“ABC Academy … a great place for your child
to grow, learn and succeed!”
Contact Us or Call 517-784-9161 to learn more today!